Sketcher Scribbles

Sketcher Scribbles

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

fish

I should stay out of pet stores - every time I go in there, usually to buy the joint health kitty treats for Psycho Kitty, I look at the fish and many times I end up buying one.  This is the latest one, an almost halfmoon blue butterfly Betta that I just couldn't resist!


On the way out of town to go to the Truckee trials, I just had to get this bitty feeder Goldfish.  He made it all the way to Reno and back just fine, but when I put him in the big tank he disappeared.


This is the big tank, with six adult Goldfish in it - they are hard to get a photo of since they never stop moving and begging for food.  ;-)  All except the calico one were feeders.



I want to set up another tank for Goldfish as this one is maxed out, but I don't have any place to put it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment